ASK UK |
Benefits of Twitter to Business
1. A simple tool that helps connect businesses more meaningfully with the right audience at the right time.
2. Stay connected with your customers.
3. Quickly share information with people interested in your company.
4. Gather real-time market intelligence and feedback,
5. Build relationships with customers, partners and other people who care about your business.
6. Customers can use Twitter to tell a company about their experience with your business.
7. Customers can offer product ideas.
8. It is quick and cheap to use and implement.
What it does.
1. Twitter is a real-time information network.
2. Twitter asks "what’s happening".
3. Twitter keeps you informed with breaking news.
4. Timely information means better choices and decisions.
5. Twitter is a new way of searching.
For businesses, websites tend to inform basic information or take sales transactions.
Email allows you to communicate specifically, send a quotation or communicate about a common topic.
Twitter is a way of passing on information which is up to the minute and of interest.
How to use it
Unlike private use there are a number of principles to follow if you are using Twitter for your business.
Remember, it is still your company image we are talking about.
We encourage customers to let us set up their account and show them how to use it to gain the maximum marketing benefit.
Today content comes in many forms. It's best to use as many forms as possible on your web site because there are now so many ways to access and use content and not everybody wants it the same way.
Some people love to read, others prefer to listen, some prefer to sit back and watch a video.
Do it right
Call MasterWeb on 01284 850469.
£50 of Search Engine advertising
FREE with each web site designed
MasterWeb Lake House Great Saxham Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP29 5JN
Tel: 01284 850469 Fax 01284 851097 email: click here
© MasterWeb 2010