ASK UK |
The Online backup team can support all our clients either remotely or on-site and they adhere to a strict support Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Our engineers will configure and setup the solution either onsite or remotely and run backups in a live environment with all of your data. This gives you time to see the service in operation and allow you to get to know and trust the technicians and do some test restores of data.
How it Works
- Software is installed either on an existing shared server, workstation connected to the network or on its own dedicated server.
- The software is an extremely robust and reliable enterprise level software solution. It is capable of backing up distributed and complex data across a local network or WAN.
- Confidentiality and security of data is assured. Your data leaves your network in an encrypted state and it is only ever readable by you.
Please note: There is no initial setting up cost involved with Online Backup. The minimum contract is an annual one.
Cost effective and convenient
Price varies depending upon the quantity and type of data you need to backup.
Avoid the cost of an AIT Tape Drive, Software and 6 backup tapes and having to change the tapes every day, and taking one off site.
With Online Backup you only pay for the amount of data you are backing up.
- Off site Data storage
- Security and peace of mind
- Best practice and regulations
- Choose how much you backup
- Fully automated process - remove manual tape process
- Speed up restoration times
- The software is an extremely versatile.
- Ex-NATO bunker
- 365 x 24 x 7 support
Compare Online v Tape storage
Click here to Compare Online V Tape or email: your requirements
£50 of Search Engine advertising
FREE with each web site designed
MasterWeb Lake House Great Saxham Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP29 5JN
Tel: 01284 850469 Fax 01284 851097 email: click here
© MasterWeb 2007